Thursday, October 22, 2009

Royal Treatment


I'm fortunate to be a professional photographer. I love what I do and have had the privilege of working with some really great people. But sometimes, clients go out of their way to make me feel appreciated. At an event I photographed this week at Brookside Golf Club in Pasadena, not only were my contacts polite and accommodating, but they invited me to sit at their table and enjoy dinner with them. They checked with me to make sure I had finished eating before resuming the event and then at the end of the evening told me what a pleasure it was to work with me. Wow! I should be the one thanking them for giving me the opportunity to shoot for them. It was a great reminder to always treat others the way that I would like to be treated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home